Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Status of realignment?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Status of realignment?

    I didn't know that April Fool's Day had been moved.

    A tribute to CVC? Why not keep the Highlands name, then?
    What connection does ANY of them have to CVC?

    I HATE the idea that they'll bring back a name that's been retired for 30 years because one of them used for 8 years. But since the Mtn. Empire is along I-77, I guess Bristol can be in the Clinch.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Status of realignment?

    Yeah, the Lebanon principal suggested the new district be called the Clinch Valley (but maybe Tennesee Valley District would be more appropriate, eh?). I agree, just call it the Highlands since every school in it is a former Highlands member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •